I feel like a ghost

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by melimorgue, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melimorgue

melimorgue Member

Like i'm here and no one sees me. Everyday is the same. I have no one to talk to. I can't connect. I'm just taking up space. I never really had a chance at anything. It doesn't matter what or how hard I try. I end up in the same place feeling the same way. Tonite I made a list of all the shit I've been on before that didn't help. prozac celexa zoloft seroquel zyprexa wellbutrin remeron serzone effexor trazadone paxil lexapro topamax ativan xanax cymbalta valium neurontin atarax. Various combinations and I'm not on anything now except vicodin for my back and now I'm fucking crippled too. I'm tired of this. I can't do it anymore. Every 5 minutes my brain tells me that I should die. I believe it.

2. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

hey there
    I kind feel the same, u can talk to me if u want
    I was not on meny meds but that is because i never thoguh they would solve my real life issues thet keeping me down.

3. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Er? Are you still in school? It's hard to tell your age here.

4. melimorgue

melimorgue Member

I'm 31 and not in school. No job. The last one fired me for getting hurt at work and making complaints about harassment. So I'm sueing them and waiting. If this doesn't work, I can't work anymore because of a herniated disc in my back. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm in bed most of the day and in pain all the time. No one calls or comes over. It's just me. I was in the Army for four years and nothing has been the same since then. I can't make friends or keep a relationship. I really have no motivation to do anything. If I go out I feel like I shouldn't be there. I'm really just taking up space. I can't have fun. I never really have been able to. I don't have insurance so, I have no where to go for anything.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Thank you for your years of service.. I know how it feels to be invisable.. When you talk to people they just look straight thru you.. Do me a favor and don't isolate.. I have been in total isolation for over 20 years.. It's no life to live.. Get out there and meet new people..You sound very articualate.. So you have the power in you to make new friends..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.