I feel like a huge failure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Thinice, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

I've dropped out of college because I can't face the people there any longer and because I'm so behind on the work. I have a shit part-time job that I only do on Saturdays.

The rest of the time I just sit around my house with no motivation and no purpose and feeling totally worthless. I never go out and see my friends, I spend my time on my own, drinking and cutting my arms.

My parents hate me because I'm such a loser. My life has just gone to crap. There's no point me being here, I have nothing left.

I've felt this way for a long time... I just want it to be over. I don't want to live this life any longer.
  2. white

white Well-Known Member

Hey buddy,
    I use to be like that. I have a few suggestions. 1. Get ur self on your feet. rely on nobody to help you. 2. Get A job and enroll back into college. 3. Dont worry about what other people think about you. Who gives a fuck? Its all about how you feel about urself. For example I use to feel like a faiulre therefore I acted like it. But than I changed the thought process and wanted to knock the world on its ass. I started to think it, than i believed it , Than I lived it. Your thought process changes everything. 4th and final is to get rid of any access baggage; drugs, drinking, bad friends, anything that makes u feel bad about ur self!

You can Do it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.