i feel like a loser

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by asking_advice, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

i know im not a loser because life is random but i feel like a loser. i think my parents are more happy if im gone in this world. they are supportive & dont blame me for my mistakes in life. i cant repay what they did to me. im in early 20s but im still studying. i know i should be patience in my progress. there are times i cant accept my problems like i cant focus to review for my quiz tomorrow.

i feel guilty about all the effort they make for me and i cant repay them :(

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Depression can play havoc with your thoughts. And can make it hard to focus on anything... let along studies.. as for your parents.... I would just try to show appreciation in any way you can. Maybe just offer to help with little things around the house? Even just asking your parents how their day was can show that you appreciate them...

3. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

sometimes im insecured because some of my friends in highschool are already working and my college friends are graduating this march.

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Everybody does things at their own pace. I typically feel the same on a daily basis... All you can do is try and do the best that you can. Maybe just set small goals for yourself... Just do things at your own pace.

5. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

not that it helps any but i know 100% how you feel. youre not a loser. dont give up

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.