I feel like a mad and confused monkey

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, Jan 1, 2011.

1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

I do so feel like one of those monkeys that hangs around tourists, ready to beat the crap out of them in order to get at a half eaten twinky.

I feel so low brained and grabby right now.

I do not even have the skill to open a banana,I'm just going to sit around and wait for one of the visitors to feel a little peckish,peel back a wrapper and then BLAMMO!!!! it's mealtime.

Are their any ladies reading this who have ever felt or acted like a monkey when depressed?
    Has anyone one in general ever put their big toe in their mouth as a result of cognitive dysfunction?

I am serious,does anyone feel unevolved when they are down in the dumps?

Is it ever a stretch to function as a human being?

Btw,this is not a soapbox issue. IMHO I am letting out a stream of consciousness and whizz of psychological vulnerability here.

Please don't force me on a simian trek in order to locate this post at a later date.

2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

3. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

can I someone help? Or listen/read?

4. victor

victor Account Closed

sup sup, good morning:) i dont really understand ur post mate, but one thing i can say - we survived last nite, its over, new year's gone, new day, new start n its a great achievement we managed to go thru this. even if feeling like a money, ure stil alive today n thats a good thing, inni?

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

If primitive monkeys just sit there infront of a computer screen because they are bored or watch TV, then yes I do feel like that(mind you, I wouldn't really be surprised if someone has a monkey doing those things :dry:).

6. NoMoneyToPlease

@Beautiful disaster-Do I know you? You seem very much like the person I think you are....you both used the same sameyness's.

Answer truthfully now,Do I know you or know of you in any way shape of form not pertaining to our scant interactions on this forum that would otherwise stand up in court as a mark of recognition?

Remember you are under oath.

If none of the above applies to you then :hiya: HIYA!!!! :hiya:

7. NoMoneyToPlease

Victor,you say what you mean,i dig that,it's the polite fuckers you need to watch out for sometimes.
    I'm not calling you rude though. :)

Some American people might but they do not know how proper British people talk.

And yes,we made it and it is a great achievement.Glad you are still here. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2011
  8. NoMoneyToPlease

@LongRoad95-If you imagine the keyboard to be a stick tool and the computer itself to be an ant hill,then yes,by jove you may be onto something and that may be exactly what I mean when I said something that I am not entirely sure of and nobody else is either.