I feel like a monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else on here ever feel like the world looks at you like youre a monster? For me its a daily thing, one of the biggest reasons i feel suicidal is this. Everyone and i mean everyone including my own family treats me like im a monster. Its so lonely knowing everyone is watching you expecting you to snap at any moment. There are a ton of people that think im going to go off the deep end and do horrible things. Many have even said it to my face that im one of those crazed lone wolves that's one day going to cause mass destruction. Im not though im a good person with a good heart but no one sees it and no one believes it. Its judt so hard knowing im not close to anyone.

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Hey Sportsfan, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear that people treat you like that, people make judgements that are totally wrong and that's their problem. You have a good heart and that's the important thing. You're welcome here and I hope you find the support you need. Take care and welcome aboard.
Brian

Thanks man i really appreciate it. This morning has been difficult, obviously a bad reputation spreads like wildfire and it sucks but one of the hardest things is meeting someone and getting to know them and seeing them like you too only to see them after "they heard about you" and theyre completely different because of what others told them about yiu.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Actually yes. I am one of those people that has to live and endure a bad reputation.It's horrible :( I don't really know what to tell you only I believe you and please continue to prove them wrong :)

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Yeh people excel on being judgemental and gossip fires the process. You know in your heart that what they think is false.
Unfortunately, ignorant people exist, all you can do is your best. Hang in there my friend it'll get better. You'll meet some good people here who understand. Also you may want to check out the chat room, it's usually pretty active and good place to get to know others. Take care
Brian

I have the opposite. People look at me and don't see the monster. Family and friends tell me they see goodness. How can I disillusion them with the truth? Of course eventually, if people get close enough, they see it anyway. And then I have to deal with the loss. Loss of their love and respect and ultimately the very person from my life because they leave and cannot entertain my clumsy attempts at amends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00