I feel like a total fuckin idiot!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 1izombie, Jul 26, 2010.

1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Fuck you, you stupid fuckin bitch for making me feel this way, fuck you, you dumb **** for manipulating me and taking advantage of my kind heart and nature...just fuck you!!!!! in general....Why do I feel like shit for asking you about that money you owe me?? You fuckin owe me that money and Im been more than fuckin patient, if only i was a loan shark I'd have your fingers and toes by now...years of friendship ruined cause I was stupid enuff to trust someone like you, naive enuff to believe you wouldn't fuck me over but you did...and now its been over two fuckin years and not even a penny have i seen from you but I'm the one who feel guilty for asking you about the money you owe me....:bash: :tantrum: :bash:

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People suck!! You have no reason to feel guilty, you've got every right to ask about your money.

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I would forget the money, and learn from this. I would also forgive them for being this way so that I could move on in my life. Why hold onto the hate? It is tearing you up inside. :hug: The money is gone, and it is time to face that. If you did not want to help your friend out in their time of need you should have never given them the money, but you did, and it is what it is. If it were me I would not expect it back, nor would I allow money to come between me and someone I was helping. Just my personal opinion. Blessings..

4. 1izombie

Thanks for your kind words :hug:

It wasnt so much that I gave her money but we moved in together but she was in treatment for the 1st 2 months we moved in together which i agreed to and thats not what she owns me. After she got out of treatment she originally said she was going to get a job and pay half but again that didnt turn out to be what happened. She ended up owing me more money(about 5000$) than im asking for her to repay(im only asking for 3500$). It was two years ago and we are still friends right now but she hasnt even made an attempt as paying me back, and looking back on our relationship she has manipulated me and used me only i wasnt aware of it (too naive i guess to think my best friend would do that) and it hurts cause I would never do anything like that to her. And then today i call her and ask her about what she owes me and she made me feel guilty for asking her...im just frustrated over this because i know she has money but she doesnt feel im a priority if her life...it seems im the only one making an effort to keep our relationship intact...anyways i had my rant thanks for listening...you as well allison :hug:

5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

You are welcome, and I pray that one day you will be able to let this issue go. True you may have never done that to her, but we are all imperfect in our own ways. A friend loves our faults and our strengths right? Stop hounding her and she may surprise you one day. Keep positive. :) :hug:

6. 1izombie

lol i wasnt hounding her lol it was the 1st time we talked about what she owes me in 2 years and for those 2 years I havent let it bother me but then today when i bring it up for the 1st time it gets pushed back at me like i did something wrong...but i do get what your saying... thx agian

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Steeeb!! :hug:
    shes a cow, you have every right to get your money back. Maybe being nice about it isnt the right approach?

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Seriously, I agree with Sheep. What she's doing is just wrong, you don't deserve to be treated that way by anyone, ESPECIALLY by a friend.

9. 1izombie

Yeah you both are right i probably shouldnt have been so nice but Im just not that type of person i guess to get mad at someone..lol I just needed to vent a bit and i feel better sharing it...i kinda figure i'll never see a penny of it anyways...