I feel like an idiot...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cybalt91, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cybalt91

cybalt91 Member

As title suggests, I feel like a colossal moron, idiot, whatever. I've been informed that my wife no longer loves me like a husband, that she still "cares" for me, but we "might not of been supposed to be together". And I'm basically just her roommate until Tuesday when I get paid so I can leave for NC. I don't even think I can make it that long. I have a bottle of percocet and I kinda just want to down the whole thing and see what happens. I'm just done feeling worthless, like an idiot, and placing mytrust and faith in someone/something just to be screwed over. I keep making the same mistakes and I just don't want to keep going.
  2. rhoderider

rhoderider Member

You may feel like an idiot but that is all it is, just a feeling. Others don't look at you that way and even if they did screw them. You are not an idiot. Many of us have been in bad relationships and I've had a tough one. I was married for 18 years and felt like this for about the last 5 years at least. I've heard those exact words. If you take a bunch of drugs all you will do is end up sick and at the ER. This is not a reason to end it all, I don't know how old you are but put her behind you and look to the future.
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

It's not solution to your issue. its not your fault that she feels the way she does.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.