I feel like an idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As title suggests, I feel like a colossal moron, idiot, whatever. I've been informed that my wife no longer loves me like a husband, that she still "cares" for me, but we "might not of been supposed to be together". And I'm basically just her roommate until Tuesday when I get paid so I can leave for NC. I don't even think I can make it that long. I have a bottle of percocet and I kinda just want to down the whole thing and see what happens. I'm just done feeling worthless, like an idiot, and placing mytrust and faith in someone/something just to be screwed over. I keep making the same mistakes and I just don't want to keep going.

You may feel like an idiot but that is all it is, just a feeling. Others don't look at you that way and even if they did screw them. You are not an idiot. Many of us have been in bad relationships and I've had a tough one. I was married for 18 years and felt like this for about the last 5 years at least. I've heard those exact words. If you take a bunch of drugs all you will do is end up sick and at the ER. This is not a reason to end it all, I don't know how old you are but put her behind you and look to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00