i feel like crap

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by rinako, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rinako

rinako Member

i'm not even sure what to write or why im writing it. im all depressed right now cuz this world has become such a horrible place. i feel pathetic for being sad about this and it makes me cut. i cant cut with the razor blade i have cuz it feels like a paper cut and that feeling drives me crazy. so i use my mechanical pencil to cut. then i feel more pathetic for not being able to even cut the right way. then i feel worse cuz i feel like a faker and a worthless peice of sh*t. i dont know any more. i have great friends but i still feel so alone. i dont know what to do.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

well, let me tell you that no one cuts right or wrong, you just do it, like any of us. When the urge comes, it doesn´t matter what you use, what you should think is why are you cutting?
    whiloe depresses, people feel lonely, even if their aren´t alone, but the best you can do is to not to stay alone locked in your lonelyness, because that´s exacly how deppresion works. The best you could do was to come here...youre not alone, because we are here

ps: I have the same avatar in another forum..it rawks!

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.