I feel like crying my heart out.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I seriously do. I'm so confused. I'm sick of being hurt. Sick of being screwed around with. Sick of playing the feeling called love. Sick of it. So sick of it. I need this boy but he doesn't need me. Not at all. :cry: I'm so confused, I just, waa? :cry:

2. I know how this feels.
    This is extremely difficult for you to go through, I know.
    :hug:
    These things happen for reasons though. Like they always say, love hurts. The thing is, it seems that we all go through heart-breaks and find out years later that it was the best--that we found the one for us after all of those tears.
    It'll be okay. Try to get your mind off of him for awhile. Go out and walk around if you have to. Just get your mind off of him for awhile. I hope you feel better very soon. Keep busy, stay strong.

3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Im so sorry in in so much pain, i can relate to alot of what u have said! Just know that its ok to cry, it might feel awful at the time, but it helps to let it all out!

PM me anytime if u need to talk!

Take care! :smile:

4. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

crying sounds like such a wonderful thing to be able to do. wish i could :( cry til your hearts content if that is what you need to do. we're here for you to vent .

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are going through this Sarah. It is never a good feeling to know you need someone more than they need you. You may not need this boy as much as you think you do. I won't tell you to just get over it because I know that is not possible. I would like you to step back and reassess the circumstances though. You will see that while you will miss him a great deal, you don't need him. Maybe he can still be a part of your life through friendship. i don't know what to tell you other than that hun. I am thinking about you as always. Take care. :hug:

6. :hug: thankyou everyone. :( :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.