i feel like doing it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lunar Pixie, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunar Pixie

Lunar Pixie Member

why is it that i feel this way?, a void, a heavy feeling on my stomach, it makes me sad and i cannot tell why.

today is a normal day, just like any other, then all of a sudden i feel depressed, i try to find the source but i can`t, sometimes i feel as if it were a curse.

and i try to keep myself busy, yet the feeling is overwhelming, my mind is absorb into it.

and as of now i think of ways of how to end it, how to stop breathing, to stop thinking, and it is a insane thinking but it`s common at a point like this.

maybe tomorrow i will feel different and not think any of these things, but also maybe one day i`ll feel so overwhelming that i`ll just do it (kill myself) without thinking it twice.

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

don't feel bad, you're not the only one feeling this way. actually, a few minutes ago i started a thread in another section asking if anyone else has the feeling of a void they can't seem to fill or get rid of. i guess kind of like you, a lot of times when the bad days hit me, i cant seem to find a source either and i cant seem to find anything that will distract me enough or help me to get rid of the thoughts.

take a deep breath, try not to think. is there anything you like to do that could maybe not get rid of the feeling but help it lessen? take a walk outside? tomorrow will be a new day and maybe, if we hope hard enough, a better one than today

3. Theone

Theone Well-Known Member

I don't have any advice; I'm sorry, I wanted to say I know how you feel... It's a horrible feeling... But It does eventually subside

4. Lunar Pixie

Lunar Pixie Member

i see i`m not the only one, to know there are more with this type of feeling encourages me to resist it and continue to live

5. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i'm glad that makes you feel a lil better. if you ever need to talk or just vent even, feel free to pm me *hugs*

6. carter001

carter001 Active Member

Don't give up hope.I sometimes feel like doing myself harm on a daily basis but those feelings subside and I feel happier.

There's loads of support groups out there and this site which can help you.

Big hug *

7. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

lunar pixi, it is hard but things do get a wee bit better. after doing all the things like using a elastic band around your wrist, take a bath, listen to some music....i used to channel hop, never knew really what was on the tv but it passed time and i wasnt thinking of doing 'the deed'.

just to say your not on your own.xx

8. Lunar Pixie

Lunar Pixie Member

thanks for the support :)

9. Tid

Tid New Member

I know exactly how u feel. I can start the day feelin good and it gradually goes downhill and I become all consumed with feelins of not wantin to be here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.