I feel like giving up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant do this anymore I am hurting so bad and the pain wont go away, I really dont want to end my life but I cant help thinking about it. Dont know what else to do anything is better than feeling this pain. I dont know what to do just dont want to feel so alone anymore. :(

Hi there..

I'm glad you've posted here for support..
You say that you don't want to end your life, but the pain won't go away.. What's happened for this pain to occur?

Keep posting if you feel you can :)

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Anyone who knows me, knows I am the 'poster person' for therapy ...it has changed my life so significantly, and can be accessed in so many ways...please PM me if I cab help...big hugs, J

Abacus21: I was raped recently which is the main reason but all around life sucks for me. I am only 18 years old and i have people under my care 24 hours a day and its too much pressure i didnt ask to be a caretaker right now in my life I was born into a family that makes me do these things. My mom doesnt even support me with this rape situation, it makes me so sad that I am so alone in this and my own mother doesnt believe me/support me :(

delargeal

Don't give up. Never ever give up. I've spent the whole day feeling Death's shadow around me and I refuse to give him the satisfaction.

Don't quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00