I feel like harming myself

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I feel like harming myself. I want to cut myself. I want to cut myself really deep. I'm pretending i'm ok, but i'm not ok. I'm really not ok. I feel like asking someone to talk to me but I don't want to waste anyones time. I don't feel like i'm worth anyones time. :sad:
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

aw ofcourse you're worth the time!
    We're here to help honey

Talk instead of cutting! :hug:
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

You are not wasting anyone's time hun, and you are worth it :D

Talk to us and take your mind off cutting :smile:

Stay Safe hun :hug:

4. ~CazzaAngel~

I still want to cut and Liam's internet is cut off! :blub: :wallbash:
  5. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Can you say why u want to cut ~ and how it makes u feel after? Sometimes talking thru the feelings that cutting releases, can prevent u from hurting urself anymore ~ you don't deserve to hurt anymore then u are, we can how much hurting already hun.

Thinking of you.

Lost xx
  6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

aww hun please dont call me and i talk to you hun, I talk with you until liam gets on :hug:
  7. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

:hug: I am here if you need anyone
  8. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Please let us know how you are.Wish i could say something useful.But here to listen and try and be a friend if it helps.i know how hard it is when you so feel the urge to cut and have to battle to resist.i hope you manage to stay safe.PM me anytime you feel bad and need someone.
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

I messed up. :sad:
  10. ~CazzaAngel~

Sorry for being a waste of time guys. I shouldn't have posted, I ended up cutting anyway. I waste so much SF time and space. Please accept my apologies for that. I love you all. :sad:
  11. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

You are not wasting anyones time, not even for a second! We r all here to help you through this. You didnt want to cut but did, that's ok, start again from now! One day you will keep ur promise to yourself, it's hard but i know that you can do it! Stay strong Caroline! xo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.