I feel like I am going to suffer extreme pain for all of eternity

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Uri234, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uri234

Uri234 Active Member

Sometimes I feel like I am going to suffer extreme pain for all of eternity.

That's because the pain just won't stop. I experience a lot of mental pain and also a lot of physical pain but mostly physical pain I think and I just want the pain to stop but it will not stop.

What if I am some kind of biochemical machine? Does it mean I will be forced to experience extreme pain for all of eternity?

I resent the fact that God made me some kind of biochemical blob who just can't die normally and will be forced to experience extreme torture for all of eternity.

I just want to die and to rest in peace like every normal guy but although I want to die it just doesn't happen to me. It just feels like death doesn't want me.
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Uri
    I am REALLY sorry to hear that you suffer with so much physical pain. I wish I had words of comfort for that. If you want to write more about the physical pain, the specifics of your condition, it might help us to understand better. Of course thats totally up to you.

Do you think there is any medical way that your pain can be lessened? eg pain clinic or better medications? I want you to know that you are not alone in this community. I know there are some other people who come here and live in great chronic pain. It honestly doesnt seem fair, does it.

I want to die. But I also think that for some reason, its not my time. I pray to be taken. Sometimes I resort to begging to be taken. And yet, the next day I am still here. I figure that it just is not my time yet. Again, I am REALLY sorry you are in so much physical pain. Bad enough most of us at sf have a lot of emotional pain. But then to add the physical.....
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Prolong pain is so hard on us hun i hope you can talk to your doc and get something changed your meds therapy pain management as said please know you are not alone ok keep talking here it helps to release some of the pain just knowing one is being heard
  4. dannyboy86

dannyboy86 Active Member

You aren't going to go to hell. you'll be okay. Find coping mechanisms for your pain. Let us know how your doing okay?
  5. Uri234

Uri234 Active Member

I am not going to Hell because I am already in Hell. Hell is supposed to be a place of extreme pain and suffering and this torture supposedly lasts forever and ever, nonstop.

What I want to know is: Being a biochemical blob or whatever I am, will I be forced to suffer eternal pain here on Earth?
  6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I have a very different understanding of hell. I do not believe that it is eternal. But thats just what I was taught. And what I believe.
  7. Acclimation

Acclimation New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.