I feel like I have to...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Animosity, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I hurt people.. I hurt soo many people. I feel like I have to get physical pain in return. I hurt on the inside..but I need to hurt everywhere, the outside too. No matter what I do, I can't stop hurting them.. I can't do anything right.. I just... have to.. it's what I deserve..I don't want to..cuz I'd have to start all over..again.. but at the same time.. I do want to, cuz that pain..would feel good, but hurt at the same time.. I need it..so bad.. I just..deserve nothing but pain right now..
  2. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Will recieveing pain help you fight your battles? Will it help you to sort your problems out? You have lasted a bwhile now please stick to your record you are stronger than you self harming thoughts, fight them off. It's look like you've had a rough day I'm guessing the time in the US now is 02:11 maybe leave your mind to rest for a bit if the thoughts keep coming back I would urge you to see your GP try your best to keep yourself busy hide your scars from yourself so they don't brring memorries back and talk to someone you love thiss could be a relative sibling or friend. Please stay strong PM me if you need to talk :hug:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sometimes, the pain we know is so much easier for us to take than the pain we fear...many of us do this in so many ways...and understand what you are saying...J
  4. Are you able to get up, get out of your house and start to run..?? Run and let all the nagative feelings disappear.. Don't hurt yourself, it's not worth it. As you run, head up please.. feel the difference.. try it and report back.. Run until you are tried and breathless.. but please don't overdo it.. Just a normal run will do fine.. It works for me all the time..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.