I feel like I have told everything here...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Yeah, everything. And there is nothing much that can be said or done. Everything is over, nothing has changed since I came here (well, nothing related to this place, althought some bad things happened in my life in the past 2 months), it really doesnt helped me. Well, I have made some friends here, but thats all. We will never meet, we will never see each other. Talking is all we have. Talking and talking and talking.... Nothing else. I hope I have helped someone with my posts and replies. Well, actually, not helped, but make them feel less unhappy, as all of you here did that for me, made me feel less unhappy. But, I feel like I have nothing to say anymore. It was good while it last, as we say. All good things must end. Ill probably be here and reading posts and threads till ill die, and probably make some replies sometimes. But lately I dont make posts often. I dont know, I just read, and I fell that I cant say something that can be helpfull to any of you.
    Thanks to all of you.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you are always so thoughtful in your responses, i hope you stick around and keep replying to other posts.

as for nothing changing, well, this is only a website. for me the support i get here is only one small part of my recovery ... i also have meds, therapy, psychiatrist, relaxation class, art therapy and reading up on depression with books from the library.

some days i feel as low as i felt when i made my most recent attempt. some days i feel better. some days i think i am learning new things and other days i think, hell it's the same old shit. healing from depression is slow work, and it's hard work.

are you prepared to do the work? despite the difficulty, i'd say it's worth it. you are worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.