I feel like i lost my best friend.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Rawr102, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawr102

Rawr102 New Member

I've been depressed for about a month now. I felt like i've tried everything from staying busy with school to hanging out with friends. I recently just got out of the military and move back to my small town. Most of my friends have since moved away, but i still go visit them during the weekends (about 100 miles away.)

Anyways for about 3+ years while i was in the military I was talking to this girl that i felt i could tell anything to. She was always there whenever i needed someone. Well when i got out of the military we decided to meet. We tried to make more of a friendship, but it didnt work out. We havnt talked for about a month now because she doesnt trust i can be just friends. I miss her so much. I have never felt like this before. I'm not sure what to do to get over this pain. Please help.

2. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

This is always a tough subject with someone wanting more than a friendship and the other doesn't.I've been through that myself too and theres not much that you can do so don't feel bad for not knowing what to do.What helped me was someone said that it's ok to love your friend as long as you love her like a sister.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.