• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I feel like I made a mistake in sending a message to my friend on Facebook Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicsFan

I sent a message to my friend on Facebook Messenger earlier this morning asking her if I could have her phone number because I would really like to talk to her someday. I really regret doing that and wish I never did it.

She still hasn’t responded to my message yet, and I have a feeling that she won’t.

Is she not responding because it’s too personal of a question?

She may just not want to give out her number, so she's reluctant to reply.

A lot of people are more comfortable dealing with people at arms length, or at least she may not feel ready to take that step.

On the other hand, maybe she eventually will want to give you her number.

Either way, it's probably best not to worry about it too much.

ClassicsFan

She may just not want to give out her number, so she's reluctant to reply.

A lot of people are more comfortable dealing with people at arms length, or at least she may not feel ready to take that step.

On the other hand, maybe she eventually will want to give you her number.

Either way, it's probably best not to worry about it too much.
I'll just delete the message then.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Can't delete it if she's seen it... It only deletes from your side.
Maybe your friend hasn't gotten around to writing back - or maybe she doesn't want to give out her number. Either way, it's not a personal affront to you. I don't give out my number to people really either so I would rather just say something like "hey, lets just talk here on Messenger instead"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$190.00
Goal
$255.00