I feel like I want to really give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Right now I feel like I want to give up and that there is no purpose for me to keep going on anymore:sad:,I also feel comfortable with the decision of bowing out as I don't see thing's as being worth it for me anymore.I just don't have what it take's to keep on fighting anymore and feel it will be just the best thing to bow out for good I'm so sorry everyone.:sad:

Bowing out now seem's so appealing to me it really does and I'm ever so comfortable with the decision of going ahead with it.

2. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

I'm really disappointed that nothing suggested to you seemed to have had any positive impact. I'm sorry that you still feel like turning in circles. Are you currently in treatment for your OCD and BDD? Have you discovered any method, any starting point which has/had a positive effect?

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Oh Yes maybe I just can't take the advice on board hey,well living with Bi Polar,Ocd and Bdd is absolute hell and I'm sick to death of it.I've been in treatment but I still feel like hell and that I can't be bothered with life anymore.:sad:

4. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

Well, life is still bothering you and I hope it is doing so for a long time :rolleyes:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I really can offer you nothing more than I have in the past. I will ask that you not give up. You come and post, which indicates that you are not completely out of hope. Find that piece of hope and cling to it ace. I wish to see you stay safe. :hug:

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

If you really wanted to do it you wouldn't be here posting about it. So clearly you want some kind of attention and help. people are here....so ask away.

7. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

ace don't give in to the fight. i am here for you any time. i understand the feeling of wanting to give up. i fight it everyday.
    as was stated earlier, you want help, and all you have to do is ask.
    take care and please be safe ace

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Basically I'm sick to death of this horrid sick depressing feeling it's all I feel each day and I'm tired to death of it,I try constantly to feel better but I'm alway's feeling the same.:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.