i feel like ill end up in the psych ward soon.

Luthien Tinuviel

with only working ten hours this coming week it might not be a horrible idea. they cant miss me.
i have had ongoing stress about all this stress in the news regarding accusations.
a few have argued with me on facebook because i had a rather vague and not set to the point opinions about people taking long to report or people who dont remember.
aside from that, some of you may know about my father.

i feel like a guilty bad daughter because of my past disclosing and future considerations of disclosing to someone offline.
my sister gets offended when my father thinks younger men find her attractive. but that is ...normal and wanted compared to my issues with him.
my father told me i loved it when things hit my butt recently. you know those things that you spin and you have to walk through them? each person has to push it. i dont know what they are called to even find a photo.
ahh a lovely person told me they are called turnstiles.

anyway. i just don tknow. he isnt happy with me furthering my studies because hes trying to find what is wrong with that too just because i also studied music. i have no good job for music but i have no regrets.

Music is a really enriching thing to have studied, glad you don't regret it, I'm sure it helps you get through the tough times. I hope you mange to work through you're current issues ok, you are worth the effort. Take care

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00