I feel like I'm barely functioning

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Blackbird33, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

I was physically sick for about two weeks and emotionally I've Bren a wreck for months. Now I'm just beaten down by it all I can barely get through the day. I hate feeling like this even going to doctor's and finally getting into counseling I still haven't gotten better. I wish I could just goto sleep and never wake-up. I'm at the lowest point in my life and I have no hope I'll break out of this downward spiral until I finally just self-destruct. I just have no hope for anything the future or things ever getting better I'm just so damn unhappy and lonely.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Blackbird33 been there where you are i know it seems so hopeless hun but it isn't okay I just want you to know there is hope and in time with counselling you will start coming back out of that darkness Depression is like that hun it cycles so you will feel better I do hope you can talk to your doctor about therapy and meds perhaps to helpwith depression it just takes some of that sadness away and gives you some energy to keep fighting Pm me anytime okay hugs
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know how you feel...right now I feel so weak, drained of life...now my physical health is starting to match my mood. I'm just exhausted, may end up in the hospital...I hope that things will get better for you. Please seek out help if you feel you can't go on :hug:
  4. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

I'm just tired of being tired and emotionally drained all the time.
  5. suiprev

suiprev Member

My name is Kevin. Are u physically feeling better now? So you are in counseling? If yes, how is that going? It can be a slow process, yet an important one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.