I Feel Like Im Losing My Mind

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

I dont have a clue who i am anymore.. i look in the mirror and i dont see me.. i hate what ive become i hate who i am im horrible i say nasty things to people who are just trying to help me.

im paranoid all the time i constantly think my boyfriends cheating on me even when hes with me! i dont even feel like i have an inch of control over my emotions or my feelings.

im so confused right now
    i hate how i feel..

even tho i dont even know how i honestly feel.

i feel like screaming but i know.. no-one will even notice if i did
    my lifes just fading into nothing i feel like im disappearing from what i was
    i used to have loads of friends now ive pushed them all away

i dont want to be me anymore

i want to be someone else just for an hour?

i want to think and feel good for once

please?

2. Aimee_in_Wonderland

They havent got time.
    i need to leave and say goodbye
    they never notice
    they wouldnt even know.
    they never see me
    why cant they see me?
    why wont they help me?

i give up trying

3. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

Hey Aimee, I hope we can help, at least by listening to what you have to say ^^.

I have felt alot of similar feelings to what you are talking about. I thought I knew myself pretty well up until a week and a half ago, and ever since then, I don't know what's what anymore. I feel like my sense of self checked out along with my sanity.

Some days I'm on top of the world, on other days, I'm squashed underneath its heel. Up, down, everywhere it goes, I hardly what constitutes as normal now.

On the bright side, you have a boyfriend. I have a girlfriend, and she has been very supportive.

If nothing else, just focus on breathing ^^. No matter who you are, you at least need to eat, sleep and breathe ^^. We will get through this, and everyone here is here for you, so you aren't alone.

4. Aimee_in_Wonderland

i dont feel like its ever going to end
    its like im completely different person.
    one moment i feel happy
    the next i was to kill myself

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Me too i hate being me i hope and pray i can end this pain but then i see hope sometimes and hang on. i wonder if your medication needs to be checked have you talked with your doctor about your up and down moods. I feel also no one sees me or cares but i think that is the depression working
    Please hang in there because we see you here we care about you You are important and would be missed terrible See what your doctor thinks okay take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.