• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I feel like I'm not worthy at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be happy. I'm not. I'm married. To a man. I have two kids. Yet I'm depressed as hell. I want to be with someone else. But she hates me. I want to go to her and ask her if she'd ever be with me again. And if she says no. I'm afraid of what I would do.

Julia-C

You are the only one who can decide what you should do. Ask yourself a question, is knowing what her answer will be worse or better then not knowing? That's the only tid bit I can offer. I hope you find answers.

I'm in gut wrenching agony not knowing. I tried to cut her out of my life but it would never go away. I cant make 8 years of intense love go away. Im so confused. I have made some wrong choices in the past. I was hoping that would help me learn. They haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00