I feel like I've got no purpose

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Butterfly, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

My world is crumbling fast. Whilst I'm not depressed or suicidal, I sense things going beyond my control. The voices and thoughts are too much, constantly racing so much I can't concentrate on anything. I've admitted defeat and I've gone off work sick which I'm absolutely gutted about. Now the paranoia is kicking in and I feel incredibly agitated. I'm waiting to see the GP but I don't know if I'm going to be able to wait that long. I feel like such a failure and like I've let everyone down.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You have not let anybody down. You went off work sick because you are not feeling well, there is no shame in that. Because medicine, science and Doctors have failed you for the moment does not transfer into you having failed at anything. :hug:

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Work is normally the only thing that keeps me grounded. I'm so gutted and upset but I had no choice because if I make a mistake it's not just me that faces the consequences. But I feel like I'm nothing now. Like I've failed and let everyone down. Not just my family and my colleagues bit myself aswell.

4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

thoughts of hope your way and that this time until gp passes fast

5. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

I know it hurts but try not to be so hard on yourself. My thoughts are with you and I hope you make it through this difficult time.

Be safe and be strong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.