I Feel Like Living Again, God Has Blessed Me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Righteous, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Righteous

Righteous Well-Known Member

Whats up people. As some of u may know, I caught a DWI a lil while ago and was about to face losing my job as a bus driver. The license suspension would start at the end of this month but just before I officially lost my job, God has blessed me with a new and higher paying job. I am so thankful. I thought my life was coming to an end because I didn't want to live in poverty. I might just be able to get a place to live sometime in the near future. My only advice for whoever is suicidal is to just trust in God and live in a right way. God will not fail u. He knows are souls and intentions. If u keep your intentions good, then God will not abandon u. And please try to keep a positive mind about God. If u are an atheist just ignore the so called big bang and evolution and just focus on spirituality. God is real. Don't let the bad situations in the world make u deny that there is a God.

Look at all the factors;

1) I got a job before I was going to officially lose my last job, I can quit my old job now instead of being fired.

2) The law has changed in my state to where if u get a DWI u don't just get a restricted license that lets u go to work and back home, u get to drive all u want to as long as u got that new interlock device on your car, This is especially convenient because I sleep in my car and I have to travel from work to city parks and other places to reside and sleep.

3) I don't have to inform my family and friends about the bad news of getting a DWI and even if they do find out, they will still be proud because I got a new and better job.

4) I can still have the hope of having a girlfriend and a baby one day.

What happened to me wasn't luck, it was divine prophecy. God converted an evil situation into a good situation. Here's how he did it. Since it is evil to arrest people and put them in jail for having a fair amount to drink, the police and court thought they were going to destroy a good soul like me. U see the police and the court are the forces of evil because they seek to destroy people rather it be by death, throwing people in prison, or by causing financial hardship. God allowed me to be put in that situation so he could see if I was going to stay strong and still be a good person. The lil time I spent locked up showed me how much I love and care for my family and friends. So God saw that I kept my soul clean and he led me to a better life with a new job because financial security is happiness. So to summarize what happened, the forces of evil arrested me and tryed to destroy me financially, but because of the evil intentions of the police and the court, I actually ended up with a better life situation because if it wasn't for the DWI, I wouldn't have ever got the new job. So I guess I can say thank u police and court officials for giving me a DWI.

God is over the police and the court and he will punish those who have put people in prison for no good reason. God is also over whatever situation is causing u to feel suicidal. If u are suicidal over family issues or over a girl, God can get u through it. My life was almost destroyed but God came through for me. He did it for me and I know he can do it for u. I pray that those of u who are suicidal turn to God and that your life situation gets better
  2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

You give a bad name to christians... You broke a just law that forbids you from driving a vehicle while intoxicated. You deserved to be punished for the lives you put at risk by breaking it.
  3. Righteous

Well it doesn't matter how u feel because my life is good now. I didn't put any lives at risk, I've drove drunk hundreds of times. I can control myself. Your opinion has no value, only God's opinion has value
  4. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Bullshit, tell that to the family who's husband was killed by a head on collision with a driver over the limit, tell that to the mother who lost her son, tell that to the man who lost his sight from the glass of a windshield taking his eyes.

If there is a God he'll punish you in a way that will make you truely remorseful for this. God works in mysterious ways right?
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm glad that you're life has turned around for you. But I truly hope that with this second chance or new life you have found, you dont let your own evils from the past return. I think it is wrong that you dont see your errors as your own. God may of helped you find a new beginning but he is not accepting your mistakes. He is giving you a chance to recognize them and do something about them. Driving drunk is NOT acceptable no matter how many times you have before. Dead is dead and once you take an innocent life that way, you not God will have to live with that. So please take this second chance for just that. Move forward correcting the wrongs and making your life and those around you better. Good luck.
  6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I think this is very sad. The way you discount everyone else's opinion because of your belief in an invisible and unproven entity.

If your belief has helped you, fine. But you are crossing the line by telling others to give themselves to your "god, or whatever it is". Stop proselytizing!

XAN's comments about families who've suffered due to drunk drivers are more than valid.

Please let everyone know where you live so that we can avoid driving in that area. In addition to the interlocking device, you should have a flashing light on the type of your car stating "DRUNK DRIVER AT THE WHEEL". When that happens maybe I'll believe in god.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

soooo, my question is .. ARE YOU GUNNA QUIT DRINKING ? or are you gunna keep on driving drunk at times ... of course when you get that monitor off ?
  8. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

I am not a believer but I am glad that you're happy. God or no God, I believe that given enough time things change anyway; sometimes for the better...you call that God, I call it pot luck! :laugh:

Take care and stay safe,

9. Righteous

Thanks for not criticizing me, but this wasn't luck, this was God. Nobody's luck is that good
  10. Righteous

I don't know. I don't wanna lie and say that I will stop driving drunk. There is a good chance that I may stop but I won't stop driving drunk for the purpose of obeying the law, I'll only stop driving drunk so I won't jeopardize my ability to get a girlfriend and and a baby. Basically I'll stop driving drunk so I won't jeopardize my money because I need money to have a girlfriend and start a family
  11. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Isn't it funny how the irresponsible love to invoke and/or blame God?

Well, when that fateful accident finally comes and you're at the pearly gates, maybe God will hit you over the head with a liquor bottle and send you to Hell. Then Satan will smash a wine cooler over your head and tell you you're stupid, then sentence you to the slow learners section of Hell.
  12. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

you should stop driving drunk so that YOU DONT PUT INNOCENT PEOPLES LIFE AT RISK. its not about the law, its about life, you selfish monster. the fact that you are so willing to commit manslaughter is appauling and inexcuseable. i suggest you meet with your local "families who have lost loved ones to drunk drivers" support group, and come face to face with the people that people like you have mercilessly victimized.

it sickens me that someone like yourself is allowed to procreate.
  13. Righteous

Man, aren't we getting a lil angry there. I don't put people's lives at risk because even when I drive drunk, I'm able to drive responsibly. If I'm too drunk then I won't even crank my car up, I'll just get in my car and go to sleep. I don't need any humans telling me if I am too drunk to drive or not, thats my own decision
  14. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

maybe it is true.But is this all?Now that 'god" has blessed you..will you do something in return to make the world a better place?Maybe you can work in a soup kitchen for a few Saturdays.or something like that..to keep the blessings going..
    just a thought..I am happy that things are working out for you..and I hope you learned from your experiences.Thanks for sharing with us.
  15. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

No, no, nonononono. Are you kidding? You HAVE to be kidding. I can't believe anyone would be this idiotic and irresponsible.
  16. the fleet asleep

if you lived in california, youd get 25 to life, mr responsible. you are an awful human being, and i mean that from the heart. you dont need a support forum, you need a cell and a jumpsuit. to make a statement like that, and actually believe it, shows that you are sociopathic at the least. at most, youre four wheel murder waiting to happen.

i get this is a support forum, folks, but this man is willing putting people lives at risk, and is sociopathically proud of it. if this guy doesnt make you sick, then youre either not human, or on lithium.
  17. Righteous

Well thats the nature of demons. They don't want the power of of good to spread throughout the world. Thats one of my reasons for wanting to have children so I can raise a generation of good people. I want my children to have the same good soul that I possess. Then hopefully they can influence their friends and other people they come in contact with. Hopefully my future family members and their friends will become governors, senators, and presidents who respect people's personal choices with their bodies and do away with the law altogether. This way the future world will be a fair world where people don't get arrested for driving drunk, taking exxtasy pills, or for smoking weed. Demons like u will not stop me from raising a good generation of people for the purpose of doing what God expects us to do. With my influence and my children's and grandchildren's influence, the world will be in peace and demons like u won't be heard of in the future
  18. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Much as I agree with the sentiments of those who are telling you to stop drink driving (that was also covered in another thread in the Soap Box), I can see the insults already getting a bit heavy handed. Keep it civil, ladies and gents..
  19. the fleet asleep

so, not only are you a sociopath, youre also seeing demons? what else do you see?

youre a darwin award waiting to happen. sounds like youll probably take a few innocent people with you, you degenerate.
  20. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

Although I do think that OP is a gold plated looney (no offence meant :biggrin:) he does have a point on the drink driving thing - the secret is a) practice and b) drink more than a couple of pints otherwise you forget you have been drinking.

Not to say it is a good idea etc etc yadda yadda yadda.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.