I feel like making an exit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lost & Lonely, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost & Lonely

Lost & Lonely Active Member

Being ignored an aliented all your life severely damages you, especially when you've been rejected by your only friend. I'm invisible, see. My new classmates don't see me. None of them think I need a friend. I know the consequences if I repeat what happened at Virginia Tech. That's why I can only turn on myself. It's just like someone said in another forum regarding V-Tech: Kill yourself to end your misery instead of killing others. To the world, if you're like me, alienated and invisible, you're not worth a damn. Everyone hates you the either way, whether you kill 31 people or whether you kill yourself. Now, I don't have pills at my side or any other tool by me to make my exit as I'm writing this. But the feeling is there; the feeling to make my escape from this hell called Life. To the world, my death would be just another suicide statistic. You'd think more people would reach out to the alienated, but they don't. The people that do reach out (like this former friend of mine, may she rot in hell) end up abandoning you because they just don't want to understand you. They choose by their own will to be ignorant rather than be educated by what you've gone through and about what to do to help you out. They never take your suicidal feelings seriously, and when you do attempt, they leave you hanging by the noose. Why go on when there's no one that can change your life?

2. AlwaysRain

AlwaysRain Active Member

I've had a few "friends" like this.
    Don't take it that seriously. Be grateful that you've learned about who she really is.
    True friends do exist and you will find them. :smile:

3. Robin

Robin Guest

People won't often rush to the rescue if they see no clear sign that you are in distress and nor should they and it's a shame that on the flip side that help is often given to those who scream loudest, even if they are not truly suffering like another by their side going through their pain silently screaming but this is the world we live in. I'm glad you found us and are reaching out to let us know how you feel, you are as important as any other human being and just becayuse you are suffering doesnt mean you deserve to suffer or that you should suffer alone.

4. Lost & Lonely

Lost & Lonely Active Member

Thank you for your kind words and assurance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.