I feel like my existence hurts people

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Omen, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omen

Omen New Member

I have been emotionless almost throughout my whole life. So far, I am in college and have almost zero friends. There were many girls and nice people who actually want to befriend me. But I always end up hurting them for some reasons. Wherever I go, misery follows. What's the point to this life? I wanted to help others, all I am doing is making them as horrible as me. I am a walking mess and sucks in socialize. There was this girl in class that cared about me, but I have to make her sad, it's fuking pathetic. Just two years ago, I made a website just to make fun of someone who committed suicide, WTF is that, I guess I am starved for attention. I wish I could have the courage to say how sorry I am to all those who I have hurt, but even that I don't have. All I do after school is playing video games and getting online to troll and flame other users for fun. The only reason I am still living is because of my family and I am already disappointing them. It's like just by existing, people are suffering. I might just be crazy

Sh!t I don't even mind myself struggling. It's seeing other people who care about me suffered because of me that hurts me so much. Sometimes I feel like just not thinking at all, my life is disgusting. I swear I would be dead sometimes next year

2. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

you could embrace your feelings and learn to manipulate people for attention, like I am. if they are so different from you then why worry about them? instead do what you feel like, but try to make it hidden or they will try to get revenge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.