I feel like no one really cares

Hi! This is the first time I’m writing. I feel like I have no one to talk to. Not necessarily about my problems etc but more like basic stuff. Even though I have great friends and some of them know I’m struggling, I can’t help but feel like no one truly cares about me. I just want someone to talk to me about literally anything that would keep my mind away from thoughts I shouldn’t be having because as soon as I’m not talking to someone I start thinking about how I hate my life and everything that’s happening to me and I don’t deserve to be a part of this world. The reason why I joined the SF was to talk to people. Thx!

I hear you. I'm fairly new here and joined because I need people to talk to as well.
Somehow, it all seems so superficial. Be glad you have the friends you do--I don't have that.
Can you work on building your relationships with them to the point of being able to unload your troubles?
That might help.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @saddybaby

A warm welcome to SF. You will certainly find lots of people to talk to here whether you want to talk about mental health, hobbies or anything random. This is a safe area to talk and meet new friends.

I'm glad you joined and just so you are aware there is a chatroom here to if you would prefer talking in real-time. Its on the bottom and right corner of the website.

It's nice to meet you and I hope you stick around, people are friendly and caring here. ✨

I hear you. I'm fairly new here and joined because I need people to talk to as well.
Somehow, it all seems so superficial. Be glad you have the friends you do--I don't have that.
I’m so sorry to hear that. I think that this forum is very helpful as many people respond and encourage us.
Can you work on building your relationships with them to the point of being able to unload your troubles?
That might help.
Hey! Thank you for your reply. They just figured out I was not doing well as I had several panic attacks at school in the last few weeks. They have been very helpful and supportive. :) I might need more time to be ready to talk to them but I think I will eventually.

Hi @saddybaby

A warm welcome to SF. You will certainly find lots of people to talk to here whether you want to talk about mental health, hobbies or anything random. This is a safe area to talk and meet new friends.

I'm glad you joined and just so you are aware there is a chatroom here to if you would prefer talking in real-time. Its on the bottom and right corner of the website.

It's nice to meet you and I hope you stick around, people are friendly and caring here. ✨
Thank you for your reply! I did notice the chat room and will be using it. :)

lifetalkz

I agree that you might enjoy the chat room(s)...welcome to SF! You've come to the right place for connection and kindness. There are so many here who have been where you are-I encourage you to keep coming back and know that you're not alone. I wish you the very best-LT

KindaOtiose

Hi @saddybaby, welcome to the forums. You'll always have a place to talk and share here, whether you want to talk about your problems or just make small talk. You might enjoy the section of the forum called "The Coffee House" as that's where a lot of the members of the forum like to hang out, or you could try the chat rooms.

I'm sorry to here you had panic attacks at school. I know how difficult they can be to handle. Are you currently seeking any professional help for your problems? Keep yourself safe. *brohug

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey! Thank you for your reply. They just figured out I was not doing well as I had several panic attacks at school in the last few weeks. They have been very helpful and supportive. :) I might need more time to be ready to talk to them but I think I will eventually.
I just wanted to say hello and welcome to SF *hiya

I'm really sorry to hear abour your panic attacks. I suffered from them in my early 20's and they were really terrible so I feel for you there.

Take all the time you need here. This is a safe space for you to go at your own pace. You can choose to share or not share. The choice is completely yours. We'll try to support you as best we can

Please take good care of yourself :)

Hi @saddybaby, welcome to the forums. You'll always have a place to talk and share here, whether you want to talk about your problems or just make small talk. You might enjoy the section of the forum called "The Coffee House" as that's where a lot of the members of the forum like to hang out, or you could try the chat rooms.

I'm sorry to here you had panic attacks at school. I know how difficult they can be to handle. Are you currently seeking any professional help for your problems? Keep yourself safe. *brohug
Hi! I know it would be a good idea for me to talk to someone unfortunately I can’t seem to find the right person. I have been to several therapists but none of them have made me feel like I was in a safe place. I was just so stressed to talk... I’m still trying to find the right person though! Thank you for your response:)

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to SF *hiya

I'm really sorry to hear abour your panic attacks. I suffered from them in my early 20's and they were really terrible so I feel for you there.

Take all the time you need here. This is a safe space for you to go at your own pace. You can choose to share or not share. The choice is completely yours. We'll try to support you as best we can

Please take good care of yourself :)
Thank you so much!

i too came here cos i did not have many offline i could turn to. they have been very supportive.
if you want something deleted or moved somewhere private that you share, the mods are very happy to do that as well :)
i also feel like this led me to get more help in time when i was ready as well.
welcome and im very sorry you are hurting righ tnow.

i too came here cos i did not have many offline i could turn to. they have been very supportive.
if you want something deleted or moved somewhere private that you share, the mods are very happy to do that as well :)
i also feel like this led me to get more help in time when i was ready as well.
welcome and im very sorry you are hurting righ tnow.
thank you for your message! I do hope I will be able to get more help. many people have responded and been very nice and supportive!

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hey @saddybaby You do belong in this world, and I'm glad you're here. I'm glad you found SF. This is a great community, and idk what I'd do without it. There are a lot of great people here who are understanding and want to listen and talk. You can talk about mental health, pop culture, hobbies, etc. I like to think SF is what you need to be. If you need to vent, it can be for that. Or it can be used to get your mind off things. You'll always have a place here to share your thoughts and feelings. We're here for you, and we're glad to have you here.

Gert

Hi! This is the first time I’m writing. I feel like I have no one to talk to. Not necessarily about my problems etc but more like basic stuff. Even though I have great friends and some of them know I’m struggling, I can’t help but feel like no one truly cares about me. I just want someone to talk to me about literally anything that would keep my mind away from thoughts I shouldn’t be having because as soon as I’m not talking to someone I start thinking about how I hate my life and everything that’s happening to me and I don’t deserve to be a part of this world. The reason why I joined the SF was to talk to people. Thx!
You came to the right place! I think in time it would be good not only to talk about literally anything, but to talk specifically about the thoughts you are trying to avoid. It can really help if they can get a place, outside of your head. There's many others here with similar thoughts and talking about them has been proven to help. It could also lead to connection, which helps with the loneliness. Love and strength<3

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00