I Feel like shit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sweetsweet, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

I just want to sleep all the time. I have starting buring myself with cigs and knives held under lighters again. I lied today to the doctor about hurting myself. I'm not sure if I will lie to my psychaitrist in a couple of days. I'm not sure if she can be trusted I refuse to go back to a mental hospital. I feel like I could be close to the end. I find out if there is something wrong with my brain or not on Friday. I think I will be more upset if it turns out I am physically healthy. I'm tired of being physically healthy.

But until then I have the burn. The one things that makes me feel good:biggrin:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Sweetsweet,

Im sorry you are feeling so low that you feel the need to burn yourself. I think you should definitely tell your psychiatrist about your self harming, they won't be able to help you properly if you don't. I hope you feel better soon and I wish you the best of luck with your test results. :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello,
    I use to be a cutter until one day I asked myself why I was doing it. It wasn't helping anything. I couldn't come up with a good answer!! So I quit doing it.
    Why are you afraid of the hospital? I have had several visits there and the staff for the most part were very helpful and paid attention when you spoke. The only bad thing was it was boring. I would have my sister bring me some books, so I would read or walk circlesaround the ward. It helped burn some of that energy that builds up inside of you..
    If you truley want to feel better you need to think that way. Be honest with your shrink. They can't help if you hold back. Good Luck on your visit.:chopper:.

4. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

hey hunni

jeeeeez im sorry u feel so awful , please try to talk it through and resist this burning and hurting physically u really dont deserve it , please talk here or pm or comeinto chat - anything but try to distract and please me honest with ur doc s hun , they cant help if they dont know.

be safe

:hug:

jo x

5. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

I've decided that tomorrow morning I'm just going to mix a bunch of pills that I've been presecribed and down a bunch of beers as quickly as possible. Worst thing that will probably happen is I'll end up vomitting. I just can't go down. Or I'll end up feeling better than I do right now.

The pills aren't that strong but I don't know how they will react with each other in an overdose and with alcohol. I know it probably won't work so I have a plan of just hanging(strangling) myself next week.

Off that subject if you guys went to a doctor and they made a couple of screw ups, seemed sort of inexperienced, and never called you back with a follow up of lab results when they said they would; would you just seek out another doctor? I want to but then that just becomes another hassle for me. I really wish there was some way I could show how frustrated I am with those people. Maybe when I'm intoxicated tomorrow and the phone because one of the best things in the world.

6. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Sweetsweet,

If you want to get help for yourself, taking a bunch of pills is not the best way to do that.. Please call your psych up immediately, or at least talk to someone about it.. Taking the pills would anyway be the quickest trip to the psychiatric hospital and I take it you don't want to go there. I would actually recommend that you go and from what I hear it's not actually that bad. I was almost sectioned myself earlier in the year, and I understand the feeling that you don't want to go, but it is definitely better than taking a bunch of pills. You might end up doing irreversible damage. If there is a problem with the doctor, then change doctors, but please don't give up because they screwed up. Please stay safe and keep posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.