I feel like such a wuss.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jhhop, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhhop

jhhop Well-Known Member

Lately so many things have been triggering me. I can't hear a song or watch TV without something making me think about my kids and all the things in my life that I've lost. I get so down on a daily basis that I've been doing harmful things to myself.
    Due to personal, legal and financial reasons I have to live with me folks and I don't think I'll make it much longer. They plan on taking a trip next month and will be gone for 3-4 weeks minimum. I just have this feeling that if I'm still around then that will be the time for my final serious attempt. I don't know...I feel like such a whiner, this is so hard to post because I never, have never talked to anyone about anything like this before. I'm not looking for sympathy or advise, I'm just needing to vent since I have no one to talk to.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Keep posting here. Vent all that you need to. It will help to get it out and get some feedback.
  3. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Glad you felt you could vent here.
    I too lost everything dear to me in life about ten years ago.
    A few attempts I am still here and still living life. I am alone and dealing with it with help from professionals. I take a cocktail of meds and do therapy every two weeks which I find very helpful. At first I thought it was such a waste of time. It took some time but now I am glad I did. I still haven't found that person to fill that void in my life but I know there is hope.
    Hang in there. We are all here for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.