I feel like the loneliest person in the world

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Sakura, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

I have always tried to be a good friend and person to people. Whenever they are hurting or need help, I am always right there to lend a shoulder to cry on, or a helping hand. *Always*. But whenever I find myself hurting or in pain and need a little comfort or help, there is never anyone around to help me. I have lost every single friend I have ever made. And I don't understand why. I'm not a bad person. I try to give out so much love and care and friendliness. Yet I have been told by one ex-friend she hated me. Another told me to never message her again because my messages will be deleted. I've had countless others just stop talking to me for no reason whatsoever. I even had this wonderful amazing relationship for the past 6 months. They told me they loved me and wanted to spend the rest of their life with me. Then this person absolutely shattered my heart by breaking up with me two weeks ago. And I didn't have a single friend to contact and cry my heart out to, because they had all left me already.

And it's like...do these people think that my heart does not break...that it does not bleed with hurt, ache, and pain. Do they think I am immune to being used and tossed aside. I had been doing *so* well with not having suicidal thoughts. I thought things were looking up for me, and for the first time in a *very* long time, I was decently happy.

Then all my friends ditched me. And the person I had promised to love forever ripped my heart out. All I do is cry all day long now. I see no purpose or use for myself or my life anymore. No one likes me or cares about me. I can honestly say if I died today not a single friend would be there to shed even a single tear for me.

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to commit suicide, but the pain of this loneliness is slowly killing me anyways...

2. victor

victor Account Closed

well, that sounds as fucked up as it can be:( i felt the same after breaking up, and also had no friends to talk to about it n was just so totally fucked.. n right not, not that long have passed and im smiling again. thanks to this forum, u know. just hang around, ppl on here cares, u wont feel alone..

3. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

i do believe that if friends prove themselves as not friends, they aren't. makes sense, huh?
    what i mean is that although the situation is hard, and i know it is, and it makes you feel lonely and betrayed, it also has a good side. you're getting rid of all the bad things in your life, everything that was fake. and you're gonna replace with better things, real friends, love that will last. sunshine can come in your life. :)
    until then, stay strong, and slowly rebuild your life, you can do it.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

People who leave when the going gets tough are not friends...I have had to examine how I consider people...are those that do not attend to me when I need them really people I want in my life? Maybe it is time for you to look at that and decide what qualities you want to attract in others and what you are communicating in the relationships...also know that when you are younger, people can be so fickled ...big hugs, J

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your not alone now we are here and we are listening and we care okay Keep talking to us let the sadness out the pain and even the anger. These people that hurt you don't deserve your care keep that for the ones that will stick around when you are hurting. Please just hang out here chat room as well lots of people here understand lonliness loss you will make more friends here.

6. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

*gives a big long hug to Victor, Romancer, Sadeyes, and Violet* :hug: :grouphug:

Thank you all for replying and all that you had to say. I have actually felt better just hanging out with you all on this forum. I had a good time in chat last night, and have spoken with a couple people in PM. I wasn't really sure I was going to get any replies here, so getting to read what you all had to say definitely made me feel much better. Thank you ^^ :rose:

7. victor

victor Account Closed

lol im glad ure feeling better. i wasnt very confident replyin to u coz i didnt know how deep the rabbits cave is lol but as i see ure better lemme tell u one thing - ur friends r wankers if they turned their back on u - fuck them, u dont need such friends. ull find real ones, just dont give up:)

8. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

*squishes tightly into a hug* :hug:

Thanks Vic~
    It is hard, as I really loved these people and truly considered them my friends, even a couple of them my best friends. So it's really been hurting that they all just decided I wasn't worth their time to talk with anymore. But as I said hanging out with you all here at SF is really helping to ease the pain :rose:

9. victor

victor Account Closed

i know exactly what u mean i went thru all this shit and im stil all alone and i just cant take loneliness, thats one thing im not capable of. but ive met a few really nice ppl on here i keep on talkin to day by day all day long n it really helps. u never know who u can meet here, u might be suprized:D and btw, r u japaniese if u dont mind me askin?

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:stars::stars: glad you are feeling a little better now hope you continue to see people here care truly and lots of people here to make positive friendships with.

11. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

*smiles* No I'm not, I just really love Japanese anime and have for many years, so I usually use the name 'Sakura' for my username ^^

Thanks! :hug:

12. victor

victor Account Closed

thats what i thought: u must be from london, most depressing n fucked up place on this earth:D why dont we all go to live somewhere where sun always shines? good idea:)

13. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

i love cherries. :)

14. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

*grins* I'm actually already in such a sunny place ^^
    Doesn't help much with my mood most times though :p

*laughs* Well so do I~

15. victor

victor Account Closed

me too, big time:D:D:D

16. whoa

whoa Member

i feel the same way in fact i could say you just described me. i just wanna meeet someone to comfort me...idk this was stupid to post. but im glad your feeking better, im looking forward to getting to know some of you beautiful people

17. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I feel like the loneliest person in the world too. At least I am in my real life, because it feels like no one is there for me at all. But I take comfort in the fact that people on this site actually do care about me and how I'm feeling. That helps me feel a little less lonely every day.

18. whoa

whoa Member

Exactly The worst Part is that I'm starting to be okay with it. But deep inside I wanna go out and find that one person
    To just tell me its gonna be okay. I've never been shown any love and that's what I lust for the most. Don't get me wrong I've had my relationships but never felt..right. Idk I'm sorry for blabbering and giving u my life story lol

19. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I haven't been shown love either, and it's hard to feel like no one cares. But there are people who will care about you for who you are. You don't need to worry about talking too much, I don't think that's possible. I know I can ramble on for way too long lol.

20. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I've never been shown that much live outside of the family who care about me. So, most of the time I do feel alone... I may not be the loneliest 18 year old on the planet... But at least ive been receiving some encoragement here. Sometimes I do feel indeed very lonely and that nobody cares about me... I think I will end so i don't ramble.. Sorry posting by iPod touch.