I feel like the time is NOW

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mel999, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mel999

Mel999 Active Member

I knew it would be soon. Very soon. But I'm somewhat shocked to find that the time is now. Today, maybe tonight, I don't know. I haven't even worked out how. I just know it has to be now. The darkness around me is crushing me. I can almost feel the life draining out of me. I'm scared.

2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Mel999, please go to the hospital now and seek assistance, call your crisis team, if you have a cpn then call her it doesn't matter if it's sunday or you have to wake some up from the their sunday rest. but call your crisis team, don't bother with Samaritains, you need help now.

3. Mel999

Mel999 Active Member

I don't have any of those things. I am talking to Samaritans now via texts. But I don't think it will help how I'm feeling. I can't stop crying.

4. skinnylove911

what about your local hospital for assistance.

5. Mel999

Mel999 Active Member

And become part of a system that will consume me and my life for ever? No thank you.

6. Mel999

Mel999 Active Member

I read these lines once a long time ago.

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world..
    Because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness..

I feel like they were written for me.
    There's no hope left in my life anymore.
    And without hope, we are nothing.

7. Mel999

Mel999 Active Member

I'm most fearful when I become calm, yet still want to end my life. I think it is in one of those moments that I will actually make the choice.
    Anyway, I'm tired now so I want to sleep. Thank you for listening.

8. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Mel - don't wait and don't worry about the hospital system, GO TO THE ER NOW. They can get you help and point you toward your hope! Your shadow never leaves - it hides in the dark waiting for you to find the sun so it may play again in your full view! ♥

Please let us know how you are as soon as you are able. We understand, we care and as bad as it seems it isn't, that's a lie we've grown to believe. Don't believe it any longer. Please go to whatever emergency service is available RIGHT NOW. ♥ ♥ ♥

9. skinnylove911

don't worry about the hospital system or whats gonna happen just to the er and get assistance.

10. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I hope you have / have had a peaceful sleep. Here, this site is helpful and supportive. In real life you will benefit from talking to a crisis line, your doctor or a therapist when you are desperate using the members here as back up. I wish you well.

11. Tangerine

Tangerine Active Member

I'm sorry. I do too.

12. skinnylove911

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
  13. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Mel's last post was elsewhere at least two hours after this one over eight hours ago.

14. skinnylove911

I really hope your are still with Mel999.

15. Mel999

Mel999 Active Member

I'm still here but I'm hanging by a thread.

16. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

glad you're still with us
    ((((((((hugs)))))

17. skinnylove911

Glad your still with us Mel999

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.