I feel like there's nothing left

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cantfindhope, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cantfindhope

Cantfindhope New Member

I'm 19. I have a part time job that doesn't pay enough to rent me a place so I sleep on friends couches or sleep with men so I can have a place to stay. I messed up a 9 month relationship and my "friend" told everyone on Facebook about it and now no one wants to be around me. I feel really alone. I have no passion for anything in my life or anyone. I just want to be done. People say I have so much to live for but at times like these I feel so hopeless that I just can't see it.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh to be 19!

You have all the time in the world to turn your life around, and YOU WILL!

Firstly, if at all possible, look for more work; if there are no full time jobs, then a couple of part time ones should enable you to at least get a bedsit, or flat share.
    Or conversely look for a live in job.
    Once you have a roof over your head, you will have time to think about what you want from life and go for it.

Don't worry too much about the Facebook thing, tomorrow they will have found someone else to gossip about....oh and ditch the 'friend', friends like that, who needs enemies.
    In the meantime, see about getting some anti depressants to see you over this low time.
  3. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

You're going to hear this again and again. All of us old geezers are gonna say we wish to be 19 again. 19 sucked for me, so I won't tell you that. Make it '78 again, when I was a 5 y/o then maybe and I do mean maybe my life would be better than it is today. But don't go by my example.

You have to keep looking at the present and the future. Your present situation ain't great but all of this BS will pass. If your friends go by what one person said, fuck 'em, they aren't friends. There has to be something, someone you can look forward to. You'll never get it if you give up, you gotta fight. Get out there! If you aren't present the opportunities will not arise. Keep fighting dammit, you aren't allowed to give up. We aren't brought to life to find out we don't like it and give up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.