I feel like..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

garbage.. the unwanted.. different.. un-stereotypical.. real family-less.. invisible.. hated.. the scum of the world.. the outcasted.. missunderstood.. un-loved.. different..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you feel all those emotions that you feel so unwanted hun You are not an outcast here okay or unloved or uncared for we will listen and will try to be as helpful as we can. Hugs to you

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I feel practically invisible.. even here.. I feel terrible.. cuz of what is going on.. and it's happening so fast.. but I dont think at ths point there is really any other way...

4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

((((gentle hugs))))

is there any way to slow things down a bit? Or a way to be more sure of things?

Are you sure there are no other options? You sound hesitant or unsure about doing this ((hugs))

5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Thre are no jobs out this way.. All our (my friend and I's) connections have broken.. we would eventually end up on the streets out here anyway.. I'd rather not have an eviction on my record.. and rather not be homless here.. I'd rather be able to know I could afford a place with my friend then only have a minor hope of it.. Well knowing after her searching 4 years for a job and finding nothing else.. that a chance of jobs here is slim to none.. and have a higher chance of jobs elsewhere with a higher chance of not being homeless.. I don't like the situation we are placed in.. Maybe I sound hesitent yeah.. Because we really are unsure of what is going to happen.. But I've found out we aren't the only people dealng with similar.. and ther is just some much shit going on in this world right now.. I'm just getting tired of this constait struggle..

Even my biological dad.. I've talked to him.. and if he was to loose work for even two months they also may be facing homlessness.. And my dad and my friends adoptive mom agree with us.. that leaving here and finding a better palce might be the best option.. It's just very difficult. And at this point there is no going back.. We gave our 30 day notice.. and are moving mid next month..

I've never been out east.. or to the area we are going.. and only have a possible connection there.. But its better then the nothing we have here.. And we have been thinking about it a lot.. and planning as best we can.. just to survive..

I just feel terrible about a lot of other complications to what is going on.. But Maybe it can't be helped.. and maybewe should just focus on tryng to get out of here.. so we can actully survive and not guess we can.. esp financially..

6. 41021

41021 Banned Member

My heart really goes out to you ((hug))

Will you be able to keep in touch with us here, let us know what is going on?

yeah, it's so hard right now for so many people :sad:

I hope this move is positive and things work our really well for you.
    My heart and good thoughts are with you ((hug))

7. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Yeah.. I should be able to still contact people here hopefully as long as I have Internet access.. My phone plan covers Internet.. And we bought this cheap netbook gona sell old desktop but brining this netbook also so we can go online and fill out job apps out there and look up things like directions.. I may not be on often.. Not that I am on often as it is now.. And also theres a way to connect my phones internet to the netbook.. As well as my phone can get into the chat room.. So I'll let ppl know how things turn out and are going..

Thank you.. ((hug))