I feel lonely

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by evilperson, Jun 4, 2009.

1. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

Oh look, another I feel lonely thread. LOL. Considering there are so many other I feel lonely threads around, I obviously took it upon myself to start another one, as I feel lonely.

I just feel so sad. I need to reach out to people but I don't want to get too annoying or obsessive. I have trouble showing people my feelings. I haven't cried in a long time and if I cry I will cry over silly things.
    *sigh*. I have friends who I could call up and say, 'hello, I'm feeling sad and depressed and it's hard to dig yourself out of here. Wanna hold my hand?" But I really don't want to hear the answer, "no", so I don't ask that question.

This is a pointless rant about something that has already being stated on this forum. But I feel lonely. What a surprise.
  2. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

See, noone even wants to reply to this.

I have issues.
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

When you're feeling lonely feel free to drop me a PM! I'd be happy to keep you company. :hug:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your right there are alot of us who are lonely, basically because we push everyone away..I haven't had friends in years until recently I have made some friends here at SF and we have carried that friendship out into the real world..
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm lonely as well. I wish I had a good answer of what to do about it! Coming here is one thing at least.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

My PM box is open if you want to talk. I sure know what loneliness feels like, hope you begin to feel better soon :hug: