I feel lonely

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by evilperson, Jun 4, 2009.

1. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

Oh look, another I feel lonely thread. LOL. Considering there are so many other I feel lonely threads around, I obviously took it upon myself to start another one, as I feel lonely.

I just feel so sad. I need to reach out to people but I don't want to get too annoying or obsessive. I have trouble showing people my feelings. I haven't cried in a long time and if I cry I will cry over silly things.
    *sigh*. I have friends who I could call up and say, 'hello, I'm feeling sad and depressed and it's hard to dig yourself out of here. Wanna hold my hand?" But I really don't want to hear the answer, "no", so I don't ask that question.

This is a pointless rant about something that has already being stated on this forum. But I feel lonely. What a surprise.

2. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

See, noone even wants to reply to this.

I have issues.

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

When you're feeling lonely feel free to drop me a PM! I'd be happy to keep you company. :hug:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your right there are alot of us who are lonely, basically because we push everyone away..I haven't had friends in years until recently I have made some friends here at SF and we have carried that friendship out into the real world..

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm lonely as well. I wish I had a good answer of what to do about it! Coming here is one thing at least.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

My PM box is open if you want to talk. I sure know what loneliness feels like, hope you begin to feel better soon :hug: