I feel lost

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JHers89, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JHers89

JHers89 New Member

My name is Jason. Im 25 years old and my life has spiraled out of control. Im in the middle of my divorce. Im also a drug addict. I know alot of judging is about to happen but i dont care anymore. In the last 7 months alone My wife almost died then after that we split up cause we couldnt get along. So to start that i ended back under the power of synthetic marijuana. By March i was finding myself the early April my only grandmother dies. Then i just try to stay busy just for not even 2 months later we get evicted from our place and sometime i fell back into my addiction. I cant get anything to go right. I have no insurance so i cant get meds. I cant even get the ones that that ive been prescribed for years. I need help all im finding is substitutes. I cant seem to get the ball rolling on anything. Ive been abused in every way imaginable as a kid. I didnt really have a childhood. My father was never there. My siblings just beat me up all the time. I just hurt everyone i come across. I dont know why im posting...... Its just i dont see any other way out right now. Im not a good father because i cant provide on minimum wage i just cant

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Idon't know where you live hun but go to your community health dept and ask what they can do to help you get your medication ok You are a good father you are struggling and need help to get to a better place. Go to your doctor who can contact the pharmaceutical dept and get your meds for free at least here they will do that please talk to your doc ok and get doc to refer you to addiction treatment Your community must have a way to help people who cannot help themselves

3. JHers89

JHers89 New Member

Ive tried to be turned down due to no insurance and no pharmacy will give them without payment. I live in central Missouri

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I'm so sorry hear that you are in a terrible state. Do NOT anything but keep posting. Going through a divorce is hard and the drug addiction does not help. You can make through it my friend. Today might be tough but life is never simple. You are a deserving who deserves the support and care from this forum. Keep posting and we help you get through your current crisis.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

IF your doctor fills out a form stating you cannot afford meds the company of that drug sometimes will provide the medication to the person unable to pay Your doctor should know about this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.