i feel numb still

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shezamura, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shezamura

Shezamura Well-Known Member

When I cut... i do it out of love... love for myself... but loving myself isnt as great as everyone makes it seem... I miss loving someone... i miss having someone to hold me... so I cut deeper... and deeper each time.... I have a huge bloody spot on my harm... the cut stretches about 2 inches.... and it felt so great.... but... i feel more and more suited for death... i met this girl... and she is so fucking not cool... she is cute, yes... but her personality is so... ugh... fuck life guys... cause im getting tired of it... i really am getting fucking tired of this fucked up life.. yes...i survived the 23rd... but life to me... is getting worse... just like i said... every time it jumps up to get better... it just falls farther down and gets worse... fuck this life... im sorry.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sory things are so rough for you right now...are you talking to a therapist about these feelings???? when one cuts (and I had for many many years) it is because there is no other source of expression to allow ourselves that we exist...please talk to us...there are so many ppl here who truly understand...stay safe and big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.