i feel odd

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cookiemonster, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

i have been self-harming a lot lately and i can't go for more than three hours on a good day without sh. i dunno quite whats making me do this but i'm getting more likely to kill myself over the next few days, so i'm gonna be here a lot.

someone actually asked me if i would do it with them and i am really tempted. the drugs i'm on are actually really easy to od on as well. in a way i don't want to but i REALLY do. i'm thinking of saying yes and getting it done in the next couple of weeks so i can rest easy.

I REALLY NEED DISTRACTING. I KEEP THINKING ABOUT IT AND HOW MUCH I WANT IT AND I WANT TO DIE. i'm gonna start taking pills and see where i get to. the more i think the more i realise i want it

my mind is really muddled so if you could decipher it that would be amazing

thanks for reading
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
  2. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

You're the only one who can decipher what you're going through. Sure, talking can help too. Distraction can help to an extent, maybe watch some classic comedy or read a funny book. Try distracting yourself whenever you start thinking too definitely about self-harm. A half hour walk in the fresh air during daytime can work wonders too - can take effort, but it's really worth it.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Another thing is to stay around other people. You are much less likely to sh if you have others around. Quite difficult to sneak off and then reappear with the evidence on your body and trying to explain it. If you cant get where others are, then go for a walk in a mall or other public place. Or call people and talk for as long as you need to. Just try as hard as you can not to be in situations where you are completely alone. If you need to be then watch TV, read a magazine or book. Come here and post. Or just read as many other posts and threads as you can. Just dont be alone with yourself and the urges.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.