I feel okay with my decision.....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by princessofelegance, May 1, 2016.

1. princessofelegance

princessofelegance Well-Known Member

Hi there..... me again :/

I'm right on the edge of making probably the easiest decision ive ever made. I'm at the point of collapse with the situation i'm in. Sounds mad but i think ive got Schizoaffective disorder.... i'm spending all my time worryin how im going to bring it up to my cpn on tuesday and my psychiatrist when decides to call me. I need to know what the hell is going on with me right now. I fit all the symptoms and it makes sense. But are they just going to say im stupid? because im always stupid and they will probably laugh in my face.

I just want to give up completely.... go and attempt and feel painless
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Hey princess! You are not stupid. Please don't think that about yourself. Maybe you are right, if you are, you can get treatment. Maybe you are wrong but if you feel like something is wrong, chances are that you are right. Your psychiatrist is there to help you, he/she will.

Don't give up. You might be closer to some sort of solution than you think. Talk to people about it.
    bobbob likes this.
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry you feel this way. Say what you want/need to say and be peace with it. Good luck!
  4. princessofelegance

princessofelegance Well-Known Member

I just can't take it anymore...
  5. bobbob

bobbob Well-Known Member

I think what Beautiful Disaster says makes sense. If you are right about what you have, you might be closser to gettting treatement. If not, then at least you have raised your concerns with the CPN and psych.
    Maybe you feel like u cant take it now. But I dont think that is how u will feel tomorrow or next week or next month. Try and get through this really tough patch and think about how things can get better in future. The future might still be hard at times, but Im sure that it will be much better than now and there will be lots of really good times. So please think about what you want to do in future and how you can make sure you can do it. Look after yourself.
    princessofelegance likes this.
  6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry you feel bad, hun.

Could you write down the symptoms you have? That will help you a lot when you see the cpn and psychiatrist so they can give you the diagnosis, which also means you can get treatment.

Please don't hurt yourself. Try to hang in until your appointments and bring what you've written down.
    Be kind to you, you deserve that!
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi princess, I am sorry you are feeling this way. Have you tried distracting yourself from these thoughts? I hope you get to see the psychiatrist soon so that you will have a diagnosis and treatment, we will help you along the way, you are a good person, give yourself more credit. I know you are feeling dreadful but please hold on, keep yourself safe for tonight and await your appointment *hugs*