I feel pretty hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rosiex, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosiex

Rosiex Member

I don't really want to live anymore /:

I decided I was going to wait at least one more day, but then I went to work and it made me want to kill myself again.

I just don't see things getting better.

I've talked to a bunch of people and still, nothing has helped. I'm just so tired...
  2. bluedays

bluedays Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. I don't have any good advice because I feel the exact same way. Not one more day.

I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in the way you feel and someone else is sitting here right now with that same hopelessness. :(
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hugs for both of you :hug:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Just take it one day at a time.. Keep telling yourself tomorrow and in the mean time you should try and find a good therapist who can teach you coping skills and how not to discount your positive thoughts..You say you have talked to alot of people but have you tried therapy.. It's not an instant cure but eventually once the therapist gets to know you then they can build a treatment plan..
  5. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

Hey, youve come to a safe haven here, so welcome!

Nothing can change in a day, as stranger1 put out, but give everything a longer chance than a day. Things take time - it might turn out to be better in the long run. You just are probably clouded by short term solutions. It can get better :)

Whats getting to you ? Whats work like?

All the best xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.