I feel really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindrop

I know this kid that is thinking about killing himself. He is more of an aquaintence. I think I could help him(I want to help him) but he won't even talk to me. I feel really, really bad that there is nothing I can do for this guy. He's made some bad choices but has a really good heart. He desrves and needs help but I am the only one offering and he is not accepting. I am sick with worry for this kid. This is also very triggering for me. What to do?

send him the link to this site. tell him if he wants it or not youre here for him no matter what. that no one should die, especially not him. thats hes too special far too special to end it now. if he cant find help youll find it for him and youll do anything for him to help him keep going. that youre here for him even if he needs to call you at 4:13 in the morning. youll pick up, youll talk to him youll do everything you can to help him with whatever he needs.
just dont leave him alone. id like to see someone just relentlessly trying to help me. sit with him at lunch stay with him. walk by him at passing time, even if he ignores you, it matters inside to him.
every little thing matters.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
If you think he is that serious about it then you should tell his parents.. Let them get him some help... I know he will be very upset with you but would you rather have him mad and alive or the alternative..Think about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00