I feel really depressed.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I should take my own advice at the bottom there..but right now I"m so sadd and depressed..I don't know what I"m gonna do!

I hate who I am because I have very bad luck..what to do? Die? or what?

I've threatened that a lot..and it still hasn't happened..I'll just continue to whine then..:sad:
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Just because you have been unlucky soo far doesn't mean your out of luck.
  3. yada

yada Well-Known Member

Shalena, I'm not sure what's going on with you, but I noticed you're in Florida. I recently moved to south Florida and it coincides with the start of my depression. Although I have clear reasons what's causing me to feel this way, I'm thinking that the weather here may have a lot to do with it. For whatever reason, it's always raining, overcast or gloomy in "the sunshine state", and when it's not, then it's so sweltering hot that I stay indoors. I'm thinking that a quick vacation may put me in better spirits, so perhaps that might help you too?
  4. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

5. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I know exactly why I was depressed yesterday..I"m not depressed anymore..but I know I will be soon sense I just mentioned not being depressed..

Thats the way life is..:blink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.