I feel sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous00

I don't want to attend classes tomorrow. I don't want to leave my house. I don't want to talk to people. I don't even want to leave my room. I just want to be alone, and be left alone to do what I feel like doing. But I can't not attend classes because I've missed so much already cause I just got out of the hospital and just returned to going to school. I'm so anxious I feel very sick. I don't know how to handle myself anymore.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I know all too well what it's like to not want to leave the house but the longer you leave it the worse it gets. What part of going out is triggering you?

Anonymous00

The people at my school arent really that friendly.. which one of the things that triggers my anxiety whenever O think of going there. Another thing is that Im just overall afraid of going outside of my house, coz its too much of a struggle for me to even get up in the morning..

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I get that when you went anxious you feel sick. I just got off a plane that endured turbulence and felt so sick and had a panic attack. Years ago I started to feel nauseous from anxiety and was prescribed stemetil for it and it worked maybe mention that to your doctor, it might help.

I stayed indoors for 5 years and I regret it so much. Saying get out there and live your life is easy to say and much harder to do but try and push yourself a little further each day.

Have you sought any professional help or advice? Counselling might be a good idea as you need to get to the root cause of this. I'm sorry to hear that the people in your school aren't very friendly, that is not nice but something you must deal with in what way you can cos you cannot change them only yourself.

I really feel for you and know a lot of what you're going through. Keep me updated please,you can chat with me anytime.

Anonymous00

Thank you for all your replies.

I've tried counseling offered at my school but sadly it didn't help me one bit, what's worse is it only made me feel more anxious. Everything is just so complicated I really don't know how to deal with this. I'm trying to get help outside of campus but I still have to save money for the fees and all and my family aren't exactly showing any signs of wanting to aid me in that so yeah.

Again thanks for all your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00