I feel so alone in this world and that no one really cares about me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Uri234, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uri234

Uri234 Active Member

I feel so alone in this world and that no one really cares about me or understands how I feel, not even my parents.

No one really cares about me I think. My father uses me and is too addicted to work. And my mother does not really understand me either.

I never had any friends that really cared about me and that did not abuse me in some way and I also never had a girlfriend and I never had any good relations with my father's side of the family either.

I feel like people are ignoring me and I just feel so alone and socially isolated and that no one really understands how I feel and what I have to face.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person left on this lonely and dying planet so this could maybe explain my feelings of extreme loneliness and social exclusion.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Uri
    I am SO sorry you are this aline. And that you are being used and misunderstood by your parents. I wish I had some great ideas for you. I know that there are solutions out there for you. There are so many kids who are living feeling isolated, ignored, not heard etc. I wish I had a way to get them all together in each community. Do you have a guidelnce counselor in your school? I am guessing you do. Do you think it would be possible for you to talk with him or her?

Uri, what would you think of posting more here? That may be a good idea also. But I am hoping your guidence counselor may have some good ideas. Please keep posting here. I feel MUCH less alone when I do that. Also, do you have a diary here? I find it really helpful to write in my diary at sf. It helps me to have a voice, even if no one reads it.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and glad to see you reaching out for support here Youare not alone anymore

4. Uri234

Uri234 Active Member

But what's the point of writing anything if no one will ever want to read it?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

if you post in the private diary someone always will read it. Only management can read the private diarys. And they do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.