I feel so alone. No one to help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by chippyboy63, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chippyboy63

chippyboy63 New Member

I am finding it very hard to carry on at the moment. Cant seem to find one person in the world to help My anxiety and depression are all consuming. Just cant seem to cope.
    I need help but all I get is talking.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us here at SF and hope you are able to find support here, though by nature the support will be words and advice and encouragement. What are you looking for for help? Have you talked t professionals about counseling to teach coping mechanisms so can help yourself or meds for support?
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you found us. Is there anything specific you're looking for when it comes to help?
  4. afterlifepig

afterlifepig Well-Known Member

have u tried finding a psychiatrist? psychotropics can be powerful

i also have a mental illness and i found that joining a mental illness club (for depressives, schizophrenics, bipolar ppl, etc.) was very helpful 2 me ... helps to have nonjudgmental ppl to talk 2. i know in Pennsylvania these r run by counties, they r part of the mental health system
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Talk to us here it might help. What is going on for you?
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Here to listen.
  7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You are important and have joined a very supportive group. Please keep posting as we can help you through this tough period of your life.
  8. squirmy85

squirmy85 Member

Inderal might help with your anxiety. It's something to look into. It's a beta blocker and was really helpful to me ( I took it for migraines but realized it made my anxiety disappear, shyness was there but I wasn't scared anymore bout meeting new people, engaging in small talk etc) I'd def try to look into it. And remember that here you will always have someone who cares and sees and knows your situation because they too might be dealing with something similar. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.