I feel so alone with all this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by anarulesmenow, Sep 10, 2008.

1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

Nobody understands how I feel and I want to let go but I can't because for somereason it's comforting.I still feel that old need to die, I still find comfort in that and my eating disorder and every day I pray that I will die and I don't and I hate it.I hate waking up every day.Nobody seems to understand, I know I'm young but damn why can't somebody understand the hell I'm in.The only 2 people that did I think now hate me and I'm not sure how long I can cope with all this for.I am the loneliest person in the world right now.
  2. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

no ,im pretty sure ive reached the loneliest state a person can reach....so your not alone :hug: feel free to pm me if u ever want to talk :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Anarulesmenow,
    How severe is your eating disorder? Are you getting any professional help for it? Please don't focus on ending your life, people with eating disorders are usually very strong willed. You should use that strength to help you succeed in recovering from your eating disorder, I wish you the best of luck hun and if you ever need to talk feel free to send me a message :hug: