I Feel So Alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wendolynmarie, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wendolynmarie

wendolynmarie Active Member

I feel so alone. I don't know what to do. I don't have anyone I can go to. I have so much to deal with right now and I can't do it anymore. I am so tired of feeling responsible for everybody. I'm so tired of feeling like I can't do anything but hurt the people I love. I want to make everything stop now. I can't stand this anymore. I want to fix everything for everyone but I can't. I want to end it all now.

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

I often wanna fix everything too.

But, I mean, I guess that's not your job. Do what you have to do and then step back a little.

Dunno what else to tell you though, cuz I feel a lot like you do a lot of the time, but if you need to vent to someone you can always PM me :hug:

3. wendolynmarie

Thank you. I've just felt so bad for so long. I don't know if I can do this anymore. I'm about to crack and the people I love the most can't deal with me and my depressed moods anymore. I'm so scared.

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi wendy..
    u have us :hug: i feel lonely alot.. but i felt a million times lonelier when i 1st joined this forum.. i still dont have many - well tbh i still dont have any real life friends.. but the ppl that i keep in contact with on this forum are my friends.. virtual or not they are great ppl..and its great 2 know they are there 4 me.. as is every1 here 4 u also..x
    have u tried talking 2 ur gp/doctor about how ur feeling? sometimes we need a little help trying 2 'fix things' as u mentioned ..
    :hug:

5. wendolynmarie

I haven't seen any doctor for years except for my psychiatrist. But I can't tell him. I've seen him for years and he always says how proud he is of me. I don't want to disappoint him. I don't want to disappoint anyone.

6. xan

xan Chat Buddy

But surely if you are here then the path you are on can only lead towards disappointing and upsetting people you care about. I'm sure you're GP is a nice person but it is there job to help you, I'm sure it's what he wants, why he took the job. Go to him, ask him for help and you can get back onto a better path. x

7. wendolynmarie

I'm sorry but what is a GP? It's general practice doctor right? The path I'm on has already messed up all my relationships with the people I care about. Nobody would care anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.