I feel so close to doing it..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by VagabondVinny, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VagabondVinny

VagabondVinny Member

I don't like coming onto here and writing out threads about my stupid problems..
    I just feel like no body's listening and.. I don't know, I feel so alone..
    I've been in my depression for about 4 to 5 years and I've only almost commited suicide about 3 times.
    Now, I know that that information wasn't that important (No one cares about my problems, they have their own to worry about) but I didn't know what to put :/
    Anyways, I'm starting to feel suicidal again because I'm feeling so stressed out and self-harming and crying doesn't work anymore (And also My Sister called me useless and that hurt really bad)
    Ehh.. I just don't know anymore..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry y our sister said that to you It helps to post here and yes people hear y ou they do Your problems are not stupid ok they are as important as the rest of the people here
    Is there something that is triggering you to be more depressed you say you are more stressed out can that stress be lowered some if it is work take some days off or school talk to a councilor there get some of your work load lowered some ok

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

So sorry to here that you are down. You sister should be supportive of you and you should not feel alone. I might be stranger but I do not like anyone suffering on their own. People on this forum understand what you currently feeling and please do not think nobody cares. You deserve support and care from the users of this site.

I know it hurts when somebody close to you hurts you. Do not worry about that as you are the most important thing at the moment. Please do not act upon any feelings you feel life is important and so are you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
  4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I'm Listening, I have written about stupid problems, but I think I have written about other stuff as well. Also if I'm talking about your problems I can forget about mine for a while. My brother thought I was useless too, he told me that he wished I had killed myself and got it over with, the thing is he died, and he had me deleted from his obituary. Um? btw I am Leigh and new as well

5. VagabondVinny

VagabondVinny Member

Thank you all for the support..!
    I was surprised that anyone replied to this, it makes me kind of happy that the three of you care (Or I think so.. I dunno..)
    But, anyways; thanks again..
    I don't go to school anymore; my dad pulled me out of it because I kept having really bad panic attacks.
    So, I'm not stressed because of school/work or whatever; it's more of family trouble.
    we've been having so many problems happening and it just kills me, and causes me to have more panic attacks. It also doesn't help that they also blame me everyttime I have a panic attack.. (I have them a lot)

6. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Sweet, I'm glad others came out and supported you as well, I guess I was like kinda negative. anyways there are probably more in here that care. I am new too.. Did I already say that? I didn't mean that you said anything dumb, but I do say dumb stuff sometimes and nobody says anything. It's hard when you have family problems there always there kinda. I have only had 1 panic attack, so I feel for you I know how bad they can be. Sorry Dude but hang in there and know there is always someone around.

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your welcome, panic attacks are not nice as they can really freak you out. You need to stay calm and try to develop deep breathing exercise. Panic attacks are like someone is taking the air out of your system or you are trapped in a closed environment. Not a very nice experience. You are not blame for anything and do not think like that. You are important and just keep posting here for care and support from others.

The important thing to remember is YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD... Keep remembering that. Stay focused please....

8. VagabondVinny

VagabondVinny Member

I'm still contemplating about going through with the.. You know..
    I just feel that each day grows worse then the lasr and I have no point in my pointless life anyways..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.