I feel so close

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sweetsweet, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

noooooo

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2008
  2. tm2h

tm2h Member

hey sweetsweet are u ok do you want to say whats wrong??

3. sweetsweet

I hate my life that's whats wrong. I don't think a person should be forced to continue to live if they don't want to. That should be a new law where they just put you down queitly and peacefully if you desire.

Even with seeing a therapist and meds I still don't like myself. And it looks like now that getting fuck prescription pills without a prescription is nearly an impossible task I'm probably going to end up drinking some sort of poison you can buy of the shelves.

I don't even think the hose in the exhaust pipe thing works anymore since they were suppose to modify it to stop people from killing themselves that way. It's like that want to keep you around so they can keep beating on you.

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What is it about your life you hate.

5. sweetsweet

Just being me Mystic Eyes. Actually to be honest with you I can't pinpoint one thing. Mostly though, I dream about ending the loneliness and just uncomfortablness. I always feel like I just want to jump out of my skin.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.