I feel so crappy about myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate my body, I hate my stupid belly, and fat legs. All I do is eat, I tell myself everyday that tomorrow is the day! Tomorrow I'm going to start eating healthy. When the next day comes, I go to the shop and buy a sandwich, couple of chocolates and coke. then come home and eat crisps while i'm watching a movie, then eat chocolate, then more chocolate, then more crisps, then more sandwiches.
I HATE the way I look, i hate my body, I hate my face, i hate the fact that I moan about those things, makes me feel week; i hate the fact that i'm telling you guys about it, makes me feel stupid, makes me feel like i'm bothering you..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
No you are not bother us at all Try each day to do something okay just go for a walk dance while you listen to music and cut down on the foods that all you can still treat yourself once a week Have you tried talking to a dietician to set up meal plans for you they can help you alot hugs

Nima

Don't feel like you're bothering us. You need help and this seems like an Anorexic problem happens right before us. If you think you're going to do this you go and go speak to her a Therapist. We all care about you

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hi. Maybe you need to make a proper diet and exercise plan and try to stick to it? If you're unhappy with the way that you look, you have to try and do something about it.

Hey I know exactly how you feel even though you may not believe it. Trust me, I know exactly how that feels. I've been having an eating disorder for 4 years now, mostly bulimic problems and then i got myself underweight and then I gained a lot of weight again. Binge eating periods. I'm right in one just now.
What i do to prevent myself from buying lots of things that Ill later regret is that i leave my credit card at home when i go out somewhere. I only bring the food I'll need and nothing else. If I dont do this, i always end up buying candy and candy and candy and some sandwiches and cakes and more candy, endlessly, forever. At least i've stopped purging now but it feels a bit useless since I only get bigger and bigger.

My best tips though are:
1. Eat REGULARLY. 6 times a day is what I've learned is the ideal - keeps the metabolism working and blood sugar on a good level, and keeps hunger away. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and 3 times snacks.

2. Get treatment. Yes, it helps. Ive been in treatment for almost a year now and wow, the progress is beyond what i could ever have imagined. And yes, you deserve it.

Give your self an honest chance, I know you will succeed. Good luck with everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00