I feel so defeated.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I don't know how to keep going I feel so bad keeping on writing the same topics,I have zero motivation and i feel like such crap.I just want to die because I can't feel better in myself,I'm coming so close to pulling it off I don't know what else to do my head is such a mess:sad:.
  2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

talk to us here! what's going on? Don't give up!
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Basically I have not motivation to do anything and I'm so miserable and just want it all to end,nothing goes right I'm so sick of this.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Ace you really need to see a therapist where you can put it all on the table and work on each problem individually. It will take time becuase they have to get to know you so they can come up with a treatment plan..It helps, I have been seeing mine for four years and she always picks me up..I also can see the progress I have made..
  5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know it's pretty overwhelming right now with everything so much is taking me by and I'm struggling to do anything at all.I think because of everything I just want it to end the pain I mean of it all.
  6. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I'm thankful that you haven't acted on your feelings in the past. I've learned that attempting when I'm feeling my worst isn't the way to deal with it. Give yourself time and space to engage your mind - you know that life is full of ups and downs, and that this down time will pass. I know, it's so hard to do that when you're at the bottom. There's no motivation to go on. Your energy is used up. Just give yourself the gift of one more day. That day could bring you unexpected peace.

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks jim but I've decided now what to do,I'm going ahead with my plan nothing is worth it anymore.Now I've found out that it's very likely I've lost my job because I've been unwell for so long.But it's alot of things really I can't do this anymore i just can't.I'm so sorry everyone for everything I have to go thankfully:sad:.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.